1. This website is owned and operated by NW Ipswich Big Local Trust and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
4. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NW Ipswich BLT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any inaccuracies within the content of this website nor for it being temporarily unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
5. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
6. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
7. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
8. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
9. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Registration is not required to use some aspects of this website, which are open to all visitors.
11. You may request an account on this website. By creating an account you will be required to provide us with some personal information. If you do not wish to do so, you may cancel the registration process.
12. You must ensure that the contact details for your account are maintained for accuracy.
13. You are responsible for setting and maintaining a suitably secure password to protect your account. If you believe that your account has been compromised you should ensure that the password is changed in a timely manner. Alternatively you may contact us to secure your account.
14. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel without notice any account that we believe has been compromised or is not being used in accordance with these terms and conditions
15. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All rights are reserved.
16. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
17. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
a) you may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
b) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
18. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
PERSONAL DATA & PRIVACY
20. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
21. We may collect the following personal information:
– your name and
– contact information including addresses, email addresses and contact phone numbers
– your IP address
22. NW Ipswich BLT does not process any financial data and will not ask you for, or store, any such information.
23. We require this information to fulfil and understand your needs as well as to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Respond to communications received from you,
– Internal record keeping,
– To improve our products and services.
24. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our events and sponsors which we think you may find interesting if you have told us that you wish this to happen. You can change your mind about this at any time – please just let us know by writing to us at the address above.
25. NW Ipswich BLT will never disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only share your personal information where we are required by law to do so.
26. NW Ipswich BLT are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
27. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. Please write to us at the address above.
28. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
29. We will remove your personal information from our records if
– you have not used this website for at least three years
– you specifically ask us to do so
Any data that we are required by law to retain is exempt from any removal requests. Such data will be retained in accordance with applicable legislation and removed within 12 months thereafter.
LINKS & THIRD PARTIES
30. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Should you choose to use these links, you should note that you will be taken away from the NW Ipswich BLT website. We do not have any control over any other website and, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
31. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
32. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
33. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
34. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Updated 1st October 2021